GOURMET HOTEL YSCLA – BOOKING INFORMATION
General information about your booking and your stay in the Hotel YSCLA – your 4 star superior gourmet hotel in Tirol:
ROOM PRICE INCLUDES:
- Prices per person and day in Euro incl. VAT.
- Facilities: TV with cable connection, hairdryer, room safe and telephone.
- Energy: The entire hotel building is shielded from cosmic rays & terrestrial radiation and electric smog.
- Relaxation: Free use of the YSCLA spa. Cosy bathing robes and slippers are provided in your room.
- Fitness: Sports enthusiasts can train for free in our small fitness room, which is equipped with the latest Technogym equipment.
- YSCLA luxurious half-board:
- Extensive gourmet buffet breakfast until 11:00 a.m.
- For those who want to enjoy a lie-in, we serve a small breakfast after 11:00 a.m. at the hotel bar
- Every day from 4:00 p.m. – afternoon snack in the lobby
- Multi-course gourmet menu in the evening, with a choice of courses
- A table is reserved just for you for the duration of your stay
- Ski pass service: You can get your ski passes conveniently at Reception – for the same price as the cable car cash-desks, without the waiting times.
- Guest ticket: ready for you to collect at Reception upon arrival.
- Wireless-LAN: free throughout the hotel
- Ski room with ski shoe heating (video-monitored)
GARAGE: € 15,- per car/day
Local taxes (€ 3,- p.p./night) is added as an extra charge.
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE:
Check-in: from 2.00 p.m.
Check-out: by 11.00 a.m.
Upon early departure, late arrival or if there a fewer people, the room price is charged without any deductions for the days booked.
Should your arrival be delayed and you will only be getting here after 6 p.m., we ask that you give us a quick call to let us know when we can expect you: +43 5444 5275. Many thanks!
Please note that no change of those people who are booked to stay, sub-letting or re-letting is permitted within the dates you have booked.
NON-SMOKERS & SMOKERS
Our rooms are non-smoking rooms. However, most have a balcony where you can smoke and where ashtrays are provided. Smoking is not permitted in the common areas.
are not allowed in our hotel!
When you have not requested your own room, another person can stay in the room, with the following conditions:
- Children up to the age of 3: € 20.-
- Children aged between 4 and 7: 60% discount on the room price
- Children aged between 8 and 11: 40% discount on the room price
- Children aged between 12 and 14: 25% discount on the room price
- Adults (aged 15 and over): 10% discount on the room price
Prices per person and day. If you want your children to have their own rooms during your stay, no matter how old they are, the standard room prices are charged.
Deposit: 25% of the total price (at least 300,- €), payable by credit card or via bank transfer to our account:
Account no. 520000757, Spar- und Vorschusskassa, Bank code 45850 in A-6561 Ischgl
IBAN: AT 564585 000 52 0000 757
Swift-Code: VBOEAT WWLAN
Payment of the remaining amount and the hotel bill can be done at check-out in cash, with a debit card (Austria/Germany/Netherlands) or by credit card (Euro-/MasterCard, Visa). Please provide information about your lending institute before you arrive for your holiday about any limits imposed for the use of your card in other countries.
General terms & conditions for the Austrian hotel sector:
In the event of cancellation, terms & conditions of international hotel regulations apply.
As an ‘empty bed fee’ (in the event of late arrival or early departure) the day price for the booked category is charged.
When package weeks are booked there is no refund for late arrival or for early departure.
For single occupancy of a double room the full room price is charged.
- Up to 3 months prior to arrival: the deposit is retained
- 3 months to 1 month prior to arrival: 40% of the total price
- 1 month to 1 week before arrival: 70% of the total price
- During the last week: 90% of the total price
- 100% of the total price will be charged in the event of no-show.
- The cancellation fee will be charged to the credit card specified.
We recommend that you take out cancellation insurance.